Home » » Komparatif: Kuantitas

Komparatif: Kuantitas

Unknown | 12:37 AM | 0 comments



Komparatif: Kuantitas





Quantifier, atau kata sifat yang menunjukkan kuantitas, juga memiliki bentuk komparatif (tingkat lebih) dan superlatif (tingkat paling).







Quantifier 

(much/many/a lot of)

 

- I have a lot of apples.

- I don’t have many apples.

- I don’t have much time.

- few – They have a few potatoes.

- little – We’ve got a little rice.
Comparative

more

 

- I have more apples than you.

- I don’t have more apples than you.

- I don’t have more time than you.

- fewer - We’ve got fewer potatoes.

- less – They’ve got less rice.


Superlative

most

 

- He has the most apples.

- I don’t have the most apples.

- I don’t have the most time.

- fewest -You’ve got the least potatoes.

- least – I’ve got the least rice.





 


Perlu diingat bahwa:


  • many dan few digunakan bersama dengan kata benda yang dapat dihitung (countable noun).

  • much dan less digunakan bersama dengan kata benda yang tidak dapat dihitung (uncountable noun).

  • a lot of / lots of bisa digunakan baik bersama dengan countable maupun uncountable noun.



 


Kita juga bisa menggunakan struktur “as…as” untuk menunjukkan keseteraan. Contoh:


  • We have as many candies as you.

  • There are as few people in this town as that one.

  • She’s got as much water as we do.

  • I’ve got as little time as you do.














Share lewat: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
0 comments:
KOTAK KOMENTAR

 
Support : Tips Membuat Blog
Copyright © 2011. Akses Ilmu - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger